As in past editions, during the two-day Brokerage Event companies, start-ups, researchers, investors and players in the sector’s upstream and downstream activities will have the opportunity to meet and explore/check new collaboration and partnership opportunities for the development of products, services, projects, and distribution and licensing agreements.
Who is participating?
The Brokerage Event is dedicated to companies, start-ups, universities, research centres and related upstream and downstream activities in the following sectors:
- Medical devices
- Medicine and health
- IT health applications
- It is a unique opportunity to get known and find partners for business development, licensing agreements, joint ventures, research collaboration, European projects, investments.
- It is a free showcase for your organizationg; your profile can be created in 10-15 minutes and updated at any given time, and it stays online for at least 2 years.
- MIT4LS is the leading partnering event in Italy in life sciences, all the major organisations operating in the field are involved.
- Almost 9,000 meetings, 1,900 organizations involved (30% non-Italian) in 6 editions.
- Capillary and very efficient organisation, feedbacks from participants always over 90% satisfaction.
If for any reason you are unable to participate, You will still have the opportunity to establish contact with participants and to take advantage of partnering opportunities after the event.
Participation is free for charge.
Registration will be open shortly.