MIT4LS is as an opportunity for collaboration and visibility among all stakeholders in the sector, companies, researchers, start-ups, investors and all the value chain actors. The, the MIT4LS partnering initiative has always been its key moment.
The Meet in Italy for Life Sciences Brokerage Event 2022 – MIT4LS BE 2022 will be a virtual partnering event, organized by Cluster Nazionale Scienze della Vita ALISEI, in collaboration with Confindustria Lombardia and the Enterprise Europe Network:
Meet in Italy for Life Sciences Brokerage Event 2022 – MIT4LS BE 2022
Virtual brokerage event
17 – 19 October 2022
To register: https://brokerage2022.mit4ls.b2match.io/
Registration deadline, 10 October 2022 13:00
Meetings bookings, 26 September 09:00 – 19 October 10:00
The last edition partnering event saw 500 registered organizations (30% not Italian, over 100 startups) engaged in about 1300 meetings, for a total of 35 countries involved, 50.000 profile views and over 100.000 visits on the LinkedIn channel.
it is an event with only benefits:
- unique opportunity to get known and find partners for business development, licensing agreements, joint ventures, research collaboration, European projects, investments;
- free showcase for your organizationg; your profile can be created in 10-15 minutes and updated at any given time, and it stays online for at least 2 years;
- MIT4LS is the leading international partnering event in Italy in life sciences, all the major organisations operating in the field are involved;
- more than 10.000 meetings (45% transnational), 2.400 organizations involved (30% non-Italian), 650 startups in 7 editions
- capillary and very efficient organisation, feedbacks from participants always over 90% satisfaction;
- what if I can’t participate? You will still have the opportunity to establish contact with participants and to take advantage of partnering opportunities after the event.
- medical devices
- pharma and biotech
- digital health
- related value chain
Meet in Italy for Life Sciences numbers of previous editions: